Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day #4- Coming Home.

I had a great, busy day at work. The rain on the roof really helped me get into a routine and I was on a roll and didn't stop til home time. Worked on my breaks, kept quiet and head down-bum up happened.

On my way out the door, I felt a bit of a buzz. I missed my kids! I normally just focus on work, otherwise I'd probably fall apart in misery from thinking about what my kids were up to without me.

I basically ran through puddles, nearly got hit by two cars to get to my stop and get on the first tram back to my car.

The whole tram ride home was spent looking through photos I'd taken of my kids on my phone.

It felt like I floated to my car and sped at 300kms an hour back to where they were waiting for my husband and I to come and get them.

So in love. My son's laugh and my daughter's smile make my day. My son's hugs and my daughter's giggles make my life.

Could I ever be more in love with them if I tried? Yes. Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment