Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Goal #1 Shred 10kg by Christmas Morning

I want to wake up on Christmas Day 2013, knowing I am 10kg lighter than I was on October 24th, 2013 and I am on my way to feeling more positive about myself and my health going forward.

I have been inspired into action, not only because I suffer from arthritis in most of my joints, as well as Reynauds Phenomenon which causes excruciating pain throughout most of my day and I want to feel good physically, but I want to achieve something I can work really hard towards. The powerful book "Motherless Daughters" is another key factor pushing me towards this new transformation. It has given me a different perspective on how grief influences a young person's mind and body and has allowed me to find a new focus.

I'm competing with my angel Mum, I need to live past 58 years of age. I don't want heart disease to get the best of me before my time. I want to take control of my lung function and I want my energy back.

I want my stress level to half and my blood pressure to remain within normal limits. I want to sleep well, not just 50% of the time, I want to sleep soundly every night. I want to crave the rush of feeling great after a work out. I want whatever I can get of my pre-babies body back. I want to feel comfortable in my clothes and I want to shop in stores I've not been able to since I had my kids.

I know I can do it. I will stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment