Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ten Things 2013 Has Given Me


  1. The ability to see everything in my world simply and easily- I've seen things I'd never noticed before 
  2. The chance to step away from people and situations that have confused, angered or upset me and just let it go
  3. Insight into time and how worrying about it passing won't change outcomes- they will happen eventually
  4. A sense of peace in myself- I'm calmer than ever before. I really am okay
  5. Acceptance- It is okay to be afraid, sad, depressed, anxious and or in a panic. I've accepted this.
  6. Wisdom- I don't give myself credit at times when I should be proud. I don't need the approval of others and I know that now
  7. Purpose- I'm taking motherhood, being a wife, a sister, an employee and a small business owner more seriously than ever. I'm concentrating on being better at everything I do and am
  8. Focus- I know what I want in life, when I want it and who I want to share it with. Now I just need to work out how I'll get there and I'll be set
  9. Self-Esteem- I'm over being walked on. I might have turned into that stubborn Taurean you all may know but at least I believe passionately
  10. Another Guardian Angel to watch over me and my children. And a daughter to watch over myself

2013 has been a blessed and a cursed year, all at once. I'd change only a couple of things. I don't normally get to say that at the end of every year but this year, I'm proud of what I've achieved and I hope to continue onwards and upward in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment